We are OPEN
Curbside pick up is still available
UPDATED Temporary STORE HOURS
Saturday 10 am - 5 pm
Sunday 11 am - 5 pm
Monday - Friday 10 am - 6 pm
Please call or email with any questions. We are here to help!
Thank you for being so patient & understanding during this time. You are all truly AMAZING!
· We ask that everyone pay with credit cards when possible.
Orders done by phone or online: When order is complete we will place your order on the designated tables. If raw food is ordered we will keep it in our freezers until you are able to pick up your order.
Please call when you arrive and we will bring out your order to the table outside. If weather does not permit this we have a table inside for all orders.
· Once you complete your online order you will receive a confirmation email when it is ready for pick up.
If we run out of an item that you ordered online we will contact you right away to arrange a different product, let you know when it will arrive or refund.
· We are well stocked! A few brands are seeing shortages and are working hard to get these items stocked again.
·We will be adding more items daily to our online ordering. Please call if you do not see what you need online.
· If we do not answer the phone please leave a message and we will call you back as soon as possible.
· Online orders will automatically be included in any frequent buyer card programs that we currently offer.
· If you have an appointment for any of our vet, chiropractic and massage services those appointments are still being taken.
· Please follow all guidelines being given by our Governor, CDC and WHO when deciding the best way to get essentials for your pets.
We will do our best to accommodate any request.
763 - 205 - 3751
Thank you for your support and patience during this time!
A note to our valued customers about the coronavirus
As the situation around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we wanted to reach out to you personally about what we are doing at Canine Crossing to ensure the well-being of our associates and customers. We know this is an unsettling time for everyone and our hearts go out to anyone who may be affected by the coronavirus. As always, the health and well-being of our customers and associates is our highest priority.
At Canine Crossing, our values and purpose revolve around care. Here are some of the actions we are taking in alignment with recommendations from public health authorities (including the World Health Organization and Center for Disease Control):
· We have always prided ourselves in the cleanliness of our stores and recognize that this is more important now than ever. Hygiene standards for our associates, store environment and merchandise are and always will be a top priority.
· We are continuing to require hand-washing protocol for our team and increasing the frequency of our cleaning, including sanitizing the cash wrap/checkout area.
· We are committed to taking care of our team and will continue to provide them with guidance and information so they can keep themselves, their family and you safe.
· We have postponed all upcoming events.
We look forward to continuing to provide you the best shopping experience and are committed to communicating transparently and responsibly.
We will keep everyone updated on any changes when needed.
Be well and thank you for your loyalty.
Josh and Lynn